12 Months Guarantee
Peace of Mind – Guaranteed
We want you to be happy with your new furniture. That’s why every domestic item that we sell comes with a one-year guarantee*. If, within the first few months of owning your new item, something goes wrong, just drop us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to discuss your options.
Your twelve-month manufacturer’s guarantee starts at date of purchase, which is when you take delivery of your new items.
From date of purchase, your goods are protected with a 12-month manufacturer’s guarantee. The date of purchase is deemed to be the date you take delivery of your items.
The small print: What’s not covered
- Unfortunately, non-structural damage like swelling, hairline cracks, wear and tear and shrinkage are not covered under the guarantee.
- If your items become damaged because of improper care and maintenance, we will not be able to replace or repair it
- If your item’s been damaged by detergents or abrasive cleaners, your guarantee will be void.
- The guarantee does not cover accidents like burns, scuffs, rips and tears, so make sure you are careful with your brand-new furniture.
- We cannot guarantee products that have been used in a commercial environment, discounted items, or items purchased under sale terms.
- If you damage your items while you are assembling them, the guarantee will be void.
How to get in touch about a fault
If your new item falls short of your expectations in any way, please do get in touch. It’s easy:
1. Take photos of the damage, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once we receive your picture(s), we’ll assess the damage
3. If the damage is deemed a defect or a manufacturer’s fault, we’ll arrange a repair, replacement or a refund
*Guarantee covers repair or replacement